Fundamentals of IS-BAO Workshop
This workshop is designed to:
- Assist operators with their IS-BAO implementation efforts, and
- Provide a practical approach to managing an SMS based on ICAO principles.
The workshop begins at 0800 and concludes at 1600. The agenda includes:
- Background and general information about IBAC the IS-BAO,
- Implementing and managing an SMS based on the ICAO framework,
- Implementing and improving the procedures related to:
- Standard Operating Procedures
- International Operations
- Aircraft Equipment Requirements
- Maintenance Control
- Company Operations Manual
- Emergency Response Planning
- Environmental Management
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- The Audit Process (Both Internal and Registration Audit).
Workshop Fee (Includes workshop registration only):
- 500USD early bird fee per attendee (750USD within 14 calendar days of the event)
Click here to view and register for upcoming workshops
Workshop Fee does not include the IS-BAO Manual. In order to obtain the maximum benefit from attendance at the IS-BAO Workshop operators are encourage to purchase a copy of the IS-BAO and bring it with them to the Workshop. The IS-BAO can be obtained from your national or regional business aviation association. For further details on purchasing your copy of the IS-BAO and to download an order form, click here.
Improve the IS-BAO by making a suggestion here.